Eu escolhi uma musica da minha banda favorita:
'Sentimental Heart - She and Him'
Cried all night 'til there was nothin' moreWhat use am I as a heap on the floor?Human Devotion but its just no goodtaking it hard just like you know i would
O-o-old habits die hard when you got, when you got a sentimental heart Piece of the puzzle, you're my missing part Oh what can you do with a sentimental heart?
Cried all night 'til there was nothin' moreWhat use am I as a heap on the floor?Heaving devotion but it's just no goodtaking it hard just like you knew I would
O-o-old habits die hard when you got, when you got a sentimental heart[ From: http://www.metrolyrics.com/sentimental-heart-lyrics-she-and-him.html ]Piece of the puzzle, you're my missing partOh what can you do with a sentimental heart?
Cried all night 'til there was nothin' moreWhat use am i as a heap on the floorHeaving devotion but it's just no goodTaking it hard just like you knew I would
O-o-old habits die hardWhen you got, when you got a sentimental heartPiece of the puzzle, I'm your missing partOh what can you do with a sentimental heart?Oh what can you do with a sentimental heart?Oh what can you do with a sentimental heart?
Eu brinquei com as alturas do tom de voz de Zooey Deschanel com as alturas dos cubinhos. Por isso, quanto mais pro meio mas alto fica, pois no final da musica ela solta uma voz BEEEM aguda.
amo essa musica. <3
x



Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário